504 Gateway Time-out

Georg Kretschmer
Some time ago I worked to bring into MB the complete information of the 100 CD's of

I came quite far but for various reasons I was unable to finish the work at that time.

Now I wanted to restart and finish the work but I'm unable to open the release. I always come up with the
time-out message. Meaning I can't even split the release into manageable parts.

Any suggestions to solve the issue?

Georg