50x problem

treaki
Hi,

i have tryed to add an album using rhythmbox to your database but ive just
got this error:

502 Bad Gateway

i am not using any Gateway (http proxy) so the problem must be at your
end. Possible check your http inbound problem for errors.

please keep me informed about the progress

greetings

treaki

--
Diese Nachricht wurde vom WebMUA SquirrelMail gesendet.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|

http://treaki.tk/

Re: 50x problem

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:17 AM, treaki <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

i have tryed to add an album using rhythmbox to your database but ive just
got this error:

502 Bad Gateway

i am not using any Gateway (http proxy) so the problem must be at your
end. Possible check your http inbound problem for errors.

please keep me informed about the progress

Hi!

Our servers have been acting up for a bit - basically the only solution is "try again and it will hopefully work" :)