AcoustIDs not shown on Fingerprints tab on French and Dutch translations

AcoustIDs not shown on Fingerprints tab on French and Dutch translations

Maurits Meulenbelt-2
Hello,

I just noticed that on the Dutch and French translations of the server,
the table with AcoustIDs doesn’t show on the fingerprints tab of a
recording page.
How is that possible? I don’t understand how a translation could affect
that. If the problem does come from a translation error on my side, I’d
like to know what I did wrong and how and I can fix it.
Can anyone shed more light on this?

Maurits Meulenbelt

Re: AcoustIDs not shown on Fingerprints tab on French and Dutch translations

Ian McEwen
Hi; this was a server bug; nikki filed it as
http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/MBS-7927 and then fixed it; it
should now be fixed on beta (which is of course the primary place it
could have been triggered anyway, but nevertheless).