Am-nais votes and Evalnochange Edits

Maurits Meulenbelt
Hi,

What are Am-nais votes and Evalnochange Edits? They appear in the domain statistics but I can't find any mention of them on the statistics pages.
Something else: the list of relationship types at the bottom of the "Overview" tab on the Statistics page are not translated into Dutch, but they have been in the past. Could someone look into that?

Re: Am-nais votes and Evalnochange Edits

Ian McEwen
Evalnochange edits are a historical artifact; I'm not entirely sure what they are but I wouldn't worry about translating them (or just translate them as the same phrase).

Am-nais votes looks like a typo, probably on my part, when I was writing some statistics stuff; that's the description for count.vote.abstain on graph pages, for some reason, and should presumably describe that instead :) I'll put in a patch to change that to something more useful, or possibly to get rid of descriptions entirely in that file, since they aren't used by anything.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 05:11:32PM +0200, Maurits Meulenbelt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are Am-nais votes and Evalnochange Edits? They appear in the
> domain statistics but I can't find any mention of them on the
> statistics pages.
> Something else: the list of relationship types at the bottom of the
> "Overview" tab on the Statistics page are not translated into Dutch,
> but they have been in the past. Could someone look into that?

Ian McEwen <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F
http://ianmcorvidae.net/