Applications - Tools - xsp2m3u

Anthony
Hi Guys,

Just started work developing xspf2m3u:

xspf2m3u
http://sourceforge.net/p/xspf2m3u/home/
A command line tool that builds a local database of your music library allowing you to create m3u files from xspf playlists.

Not sure if it's worthy of being shown on the apps page but though I would post to the list anyway.
--
Anthony Hawkes
email: [hidden email]

Re: Applications - Tools - xsp2m3u

Lucas Gonze-2
Ok!  It's worthy.

But we need a better approach than the static list we're keeping on that page.  Apps like yours are resources and we need to be helping people to find them.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Anthony <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just started work developing xspf2m3u:

xspf2m3u
http://sourceforge.net/p/xspf2m3u/home/
A command line tool that builds a local database of your music library allowing you to create m3u files from xspf playlists.

Not sure if it's worthy of being shown on the apps page but though I would post to the list anyway.
--
Anthony Hawkes
email: [hidden email]

Re: Applications - Tools - xsp2m3u

Lucas Gonze
Maybe with a maintainer whose job is primarily to control spam...

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Anthony <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would suggest that a wiki is probably the way to go then - indexed and
> community maintained! :)
>
> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 00:20, Lucas Gonze <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Ok!  It's worthy.
>> But we need a better approach than the static list we're keeping on that
>> page.  Apps like yours are resources and we need to be helping people to
>> find them.
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Anthony <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>> Just started work developing xspf2m3u:

>>> Not sure if it's worthy of being shown on the apps page but though I
>>> would post to the list anyway.
>>> --
>>> Anthony Hawkes
>>> email: [hidden email]

> Anthony Hawkes
> email: [hidden email]
> phone: 0415094501

Re: Applications - Tools - xsp2m3u

Lucas Gonze-2
The top-level page on the Xiph wiki has some apps:
http://wiki.xiph.org/XSPF

The list would need to be moved to a dedicated page and cleaned up,
and then we'd have to repoint the top-level menu item to the wiki page
instead of the static HTML.