Artist work relationship

Laura Bethke

Hi,

I have a short question regarding artist work relationships (I can’t seem to find the answer in the docs):

Is it possible for a work to have multiple artist relations with the same type, e.g. several composers?

Or would other composers have an “additional” relationship attribute, and there is only one primary composer?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Bethke
Tel : 020 7485 7500 ext 3145 | Fax : 020 7485 7575

softwire
Sunday Times Best Small Companies - UK top 25 five years running
Web : www.softwire.com | Addr : 325 Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL
Softwire Technology Limited. Registered in England no. 3824658. Registered Office : 13 Station Road, London N3 2SB