Autoeditor Election: D4RK-PH0ENiX

The Returning Officer
A new candidate has been put forward for autoeditor status:

Candidate: D4RK-PH0ENiX
           http://musicbrainz.org/user/D4RK-PH0ENiX
Proposer:  Freso
           http://musicbrainz.org/user/Freso

* If two seconders are found within 1 week, voting will begin
* Otherwise, the proposal will automatically be rejected
* Alternatively, Freso may withdraw the proposal

Please participate:
http://musicbrainz.org/election/288

Re: Autoeditor Election: D4RK-PH0ENiX

"Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen"
Den 05-01-2015 kl. 15:50 skrev The Returning Officer:
> A new candidate has been put forward for autoeditor status:
>
> Candidate: D4RK-PH0ENiX
>            http://musicbrainz.org/user/D4RK-PH0ENiX
> Proposer:  Freso
>            http://musicbrainz.org/user/Freso

D4RK-PH0ENiX, or Nyanko-sensei on IRC, is polite, attentive to detail
(and the style guidelines), doesn’t cause a lot of drama, is responsive
both on edit notes and on IRC, frequently asks about the things he’s
unsure about on IRC to make sure he isn’t doing The Wrong Thing™. Those
edits of his I have encountered have been (or appeared) good, although
he admittedly works in somewhat small niche, even within the Japanese MB
community - but I feel that this is all the more reason to “loosen the
reigns” on him, so he can do his thing in a less restricted fashion.

I know he doesn’t have a huge amount of edits to his name, but I feel
that the quality of the edits that are there outweigh this.

--
Namasté,
Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>