Autoeditor Election: MajorLurker

The Returning Officer
A new candidate has been put forward for autoeditor status:

Candidate: MajorLurker
           https://musicbrainz.org/user/MajorLurker
Proposer:  reosarevok
           https://musicbrainz.org/user/reosarevok

* If two seconders are found within 1 week, voting will begin
* Otherwise, the proposal will automatically be rejected
* Alternatively, reosarevok may withdraw the proposal

Please participate:
https://musicbrainz.org/election/293

Re: Autoeditor Election: MajorLurker

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
Hi!

MajorLurker is another classical editor who fixes tons of (sometimes small, sometimes not so small) errors and typos in the existing data, and like most active classical editors, could use not having to wait days for things to get fixed. I keep encountering his edits and they are consistently good, he's receptive to suggestions and corrections in the few cases they're a bit less good, and seems to have a good attitude too. I've asked and he said he'd be happy to be nominated.