Autoeditor Election: Mineo

The Returning Officer
A new candidate has been put forward for autoeditor status:

Candidate: Mineo
           http://musicbrainz.org/user/Mineo
Proposer:  reosarevok
           http://musicbrainz.org/user/reosarevok

* If two seconders are found within 1 week, voting will begin
* Otherwise, the proposal will automatically be rejected
* Alternatively, reosarevok may withdraw the proposal

Please participate:
http://musicbrainz.org/election/287

Re: Autoeditor Election: Mineo

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
Every few weeks, I tell Mineo to do something that requires auto-editor privileges and have to get reminded that he's not an auto-editor. Given I fail to see any reasons for him not to be one, I'm nominating him so I don't have to be reminded anymore.