Autoeditor Election: Yurim

The Returning Officer
A new candidate has been put forward for autoeditor status:

Candidate: Yurim
           http://musicbrainz.org/user/Yurim
Proposer:  KRSCuan
           http://musicbrainz.org/user/KRSCuan

* If two seconders are found within 1 week, voting will begin
* Otherwise, the proposal will automatically be rejected
* Alternatively, KRSCuan may withdraw the proposal

Please participate:
http://musicbrainz.org/election/290

Re: Autoeditor Election: Yurim

KRSCuan
I'd like to bring Yurim forward as a potential auto-editor. Let's start
with an introduction he wrote for himself:
> Yurim is active since 2006, when he started to catalogue his collection of ~2000 CDs. Since then his collection grew (~400 CDs) and also the number of downvoted edits (15). Besides completing the releases of his own collection he currently works on moving featured artists from the title to the artist credit. He usually answers to e-mails and is willing to listen to arguments (though he prefers to be right).
I've been indirectly following his edits for some time (that is, they
frequently show up in my subscriptions) and usually end up voting in
favor or approving them on the spot. As mentioned in his introduction,
he spends quite some time fixing featured artist, as well as other
aspects of making things more consistent with our style guidelines. We
still have a lot of work to do on that front and I think Yurim would be
a great help on that task as an auto-editor.

- KRSCuan