Autoeditor Election: tityron

The Returning Officer
A new candidate has been put forward for autoeditor status:

Candidate: tityron
           https://musicbrainz.org/user/tityron
Proposer:  reosarevok
           https://musicbrainz.org/user/reosarevok

* If two seconders are found within 1 week, voting will begin
* Otherwise, the proposal will automatically be rejected
* Alternatively, reosarevok may withdraw the proposal

Please participate:
https://musicbrainz.org/election/292

Re: Autoeditor Election: tityron

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
Hi!

I'm proposing tityron for autoeditorship.

tityron is an editor that I've seen around a lot adding and fixing classical releases (78061 accepted non-autoedits at the moment).  Of all his edits, only 13 were voted down (and arguably wrongly in a few cases) and everything I've seen by him was, if not always perfect, at least as good as any other autoeditors' work :)

I asked him and he said he'd be honoured, and that "I kinda like to have my edits submitted to vote, or at least have them hang there for some time so that I can cancel if I realize I made a mistake, so I'd use the auto-editor's rights scarcely, mostly for approving edits that are obviously correct". While I imagine he'll eventually decide, like most of us, that it's easier to just use autoedits and fix any mistakes also as autoedits, that suggests it's fairly unlikely that he'll go around abusing any powers anyway :)

I'm planning to possibly propose a couple other classical editors in the next few weeks, who have also been doing really nice work cleaning up stuff and I generally trust, but let's start with this one!