BadWin32CDTOCs

Steve Wyles

http://musicbrainz.org/reports/generated/BadWin32CDTOCs/

Does anybody know which is the invalid 'bad' TOC on this report? Is it the
shorter one or the longer?

I'm guessing it's the longer one, but it isn't obvious.

Steve (inhouseuk)

Re: BadWin32CDTOCs

Fuchs
On 1/29/06, Steve Wyles <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://musicbrainz.org/reports/generated/BadWin32CDTOCs/
>
> Does anybody know which is the invalid 'bad' TOC on this report? Is it the
> shorter one or the longer?
>
> I'm guessing it's the longer one, but it isn't obvious.

Good question. :)

If the windows TOC is the "bad" one, then it's the longer one.

But I still don't understand this completely. I thought this was the
result of an old bug in some old libmusicbrainz? Or has it been a
Win9x bug?

If it's the former then I don't understand why there are still such
broken TOCs submitted.

#Fuchs