Batch add relationships to individual works

Batch add relationships to individual works

Tobias Schula
Hi!

Is it possible to batch add relationships like composer and lyricist to more
works at once? In the following release the singer is also the writer off all
songs, but adding him would result in 24 individual edits on the website. Is
there a way to speed things like this up?
> http://musicbrainz.org/release/f6c9f387-38fd-4d81-bcd7-80a36761d250

Toby

Re: Batch add relationships to individual works

Dimitris Polemis
Click on "Edit relationships". You can easily batch create works and add relationships from there.

Dimitris

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Tobias Schula <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

Is it possible to batch add relationships like composer and lyricist to more
works at once? In the following release the singer is also the writer off all
songs, but adding him would result in 24 individual edits on the website. Is
there a way to speed things like this up?
> http://musicbrainz.org/release/f6c9f387-38fd-4d81-bcd7-80a36761d250

Toby

Re: Batch add relationships to individual works

Tobias Schula
Sorry, I found that function on the website. My bad.