CALL for Visiting position for Indian researchers on Semantic Multimedia

CALL for Visiting position for Indian researchers on Semantic Multimedia

Christian Morbidoni-2
--- Apologize if you receive multiple copies ---

Greetings,

thanks to Italia/India agreements, SeMedia
(http://semedia.deit.univpm.it) and A3LAB (http://a3lab.deit.univpm.it),
two research groups within UNIVPM (Universita' Politecnica delle Marche)
and leaded by Prof. Francesco Piazza, are now looking for one or more
researchers from Indian academic institutions (Ph.d students also ok)
interested in a 12 month visiting period.

Topics of the research will be Multimedia Semantic processing.

By this we mean a cross disciplinary study which employees computational
intelligence and digital signal processing algorithms on one side and
High Level Metadata (from Mpeg-7 to RDF and Ontologies) on the other.
We will consider candidates strong in either subject as long as highly
motivated into pursuing a research across the two.
The net salary will be 15000 euro, covering the entire duration of the
stay.

The deadline is near so we encourage interested candidates to contact us
as soon as possible for further information.

Christian Morbidoni             [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>
Stefano Squartini        [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>