Coordinate WikiDocs with new server release

Coordinate WikiDocs with new server release

DonRedman
As I see it, the new server release needs a coulple of wiki pages to be
wikidocselt.
Some of them are listed in the transclusion table on test, others on the
main server.
It is hard to do this on the main server, since it uses the old menu
integration.

Is anybody playing around with the transclusion table on test.mb.org? (I
know I was)

If not, I would suggest to copy the transclusion table from the main
server to test, wikidocsel on test and then copy the table back with the
new release.

Thoughts?

   DonRedman

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiPages:
Visit http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ the best MusicBrainz documentation

RE: Coordinate WikiDocs with new server release

Cristov Russell
> As I see it, the new server release needs a coulple of wiki
> pages to be wikidocselt.
> Some of them are listed in the transclusion table on test,
> others on the main server.
> It is hard to do this on the main server, since it uses the
> old menu integration.
>
> Is anybody playing around with the transclusion table on
> test.mb.org? (I know I was)
>
> If not, I would suggest to copy the transclusion table from
> the main server to test, wikidocsel on test and then copy the
> table back with the new release.
>
> Thoughts?
>
>    DonRedman

Just so you all know I've been out of the loop for the last few weeks due to
illness and just now catching up on emails. My eyes are a lil wacky so it
can be cumbersome to do a lot of reading but I can manage the light stuff.

I myself haven't played with the transclusion tables on test so I don't
really know what's out there but if there are tickets in trac (from scanning
my email it looks like there are) I'll be working those items this evening.
If there's something on test without a ticket please add it. Thanks.

--
Cristov

RE: Coordinate WikiDocs with new server release

keschte
> I myself haven't played with the transclusion tables on test
> so I don't
> really know what's out there but if there are tickets in trac
> (from scanning
> my email it looks like there are) I'll be working those items
> this evening.
> If there's something on test without a ticket please add it. Thanks.

I've ported the table from the main server to the test server, and am
updating the revisions from the open tickets. I think maintaining the table
will be enough work for wolfsong, so I hope taking off the pressure from you
will help to ease the transition from the development phase to the
maintaining phase.

Regards, Stefan

RE: Coordinate WikiDocs with new server release

Cristov Russell
> > I myself haven't played with the transclusion tables on test so I
> > don't really know what's out there but if there are tickets in trac
> > (from scanning my email it looks like there are) I'll be
> working those
> > items this evening.
> > If there's something on test without a ticket please add it. Thanks.
>

> I've ported the table from the main server to the test
> server, and am updating the revisions from the open tickets.
> I think maintaining the table will be enough work for
> wolfsong, so I hope taking off the pressure from you will
> help to ease the transition from the development phase to the
> maintaining phase.
>
> Regards, Stefan

Thanks Stefan.

I've closed all the tickets (including #1285 - see comments). I'll make sure
that all the latest revisions are done today.

Cristov (wolfsong)