Re: Dev chat reminder, issue 0424c213-2850-4fe9-bb75-b702d557709e
It's labor day in the U.S. and I'm not sure I'll be around at meeting
time, so here's my update:
- Worked on investigating some CAA issues, one related to uploading in
HTTPS, and another very common MalformedPOSTRequest error that I was
able to reproduce consistently. I'm setting up a custom S3 server to
be able to debug this more fully.
- Worked more on finishing an old branch I had converting our
relationship editor code to React.js. I played with Flow and
TypeScript for adding type checking. (Both have their upsides and
downsides, but TypeScript caught many more errors. The main downside I
had with TypeScript is that it doesn't have non-nullable types, so I
was using https://github.com/cbowdon/TsMonad to emulate a Maybe type.)
My first pull request will probably be to replace the dialog code.
- Briefly worked on pgtap tests for the last-modified triggers for sitemaps.
- Helped ruaok setup lobe over the weekend to increase our traffic capacity.
- Got allowed into the GSoC mentor summit after some space freed up,
and got all my travels settled for that.
On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Statler & Waldorf
<[hidden email]> wrote: