This week I finally completed the work for allowing browsing through the entities ReleaseGroup, Recording, Area, Place, Series, Instrument, Release, Work, Event, Artist and Label. (f58793d)
Then I made some improvements to the interface like a Retry button to show up incase of a faliure in fetching results (fa0ade7), a fully functioning pagination (effcccc) and some performance improvement for avoiding bursts of AJAX requests (11b1c5c).
Finally I moved on to write test cases for the interface components and plan to complete it within the next couple of days.
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:58 AM, Statler & Waldorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
We've got our weekly dev chat on 2015-08-17 on IRC in #musicbrainz-devel on irc.freenode.net. We're going to meet at Regular Meeting Time  (19:00 UTC) .
If there is any topic you would like to discuss during the meeting, please add it to the agenda in the channel topic.