Edit cancelled long after it succeeded

Matt Perry
A long time ago I made this edit which succeeded:
http://musicbrainz.org/show/edit/?editid=4235152

I know it was approved.  I remember it passing the vote, the change
being made, and later I tagged my album with that data.  Now in
reviewing the edits I see that the edit is marked as cancelled.  How,
and why, was this edit's history changed?  Why is it marked cancelled
when it never was cancelled?

--
Matt Perry | matt at primefactor dot com

Re: Edit cancelled long after it succeeded

DonRedman
Please send this message to mb-users.

mb-experts is factually defunct since it currently serves no real purpose.

   DonRedman