Enabling the translations on the beta server

Enabling the translations on the beta server

Maurits Meulenbelt
Yo,

Is there any ETA on when the translations will be enabled on the beta server? I know a lot of translations are not yet complete, but working with the translations in a day-to-day situation with live data will make testing easier for me (and hopefully others).

Re: Enabling the translations on the beta server

Ian McEwen
I've actually already put it on the agenda for the developer meeting next Tuesday; I'm hoping to set up all the languages with 50% completion or better. Assuming (hopefully correctly) that everyone's okay with that, I'll work on the setup to make that happen and hopefully get things running before the next beta freeze next Friday.

On Sat, Sep 01, 2012 at 03:31:17PM +0200, Maurits Meulenbelt wrote:
> Yo,
>
> Is there any ETA on when the translations will be enabled on the
> beta server? I know a lot of translations are not yet complete, but
> working with the translations in a day-to-day situation with live
> data will make testing easier for me (and hopefully others).

Ian McEwen <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F
http://ianmcorvidae.net/