Help needed : Caught exception in MusicBrainz::Server::Controller::Root->index "mismatched tag 'BODY'"

Help needed : Caught exception in MusicBrainz::Server::Controller::Root->index "mismatched tag 'BODY'"

Sumith Matharage
Hi All.

I setup the MusicBrainz server using the VM provided. When I tried to access the server from a browser after starting the server I am getting the following error.

aught exception in MusicBrainz::Server::Controller::Root->index "mismatched tag 'BODY'"

I have attached the full error message for your reference. Any help to resolve this issue is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Sumith

Error.jpg (234K) Download Attachment