IMPORTANT: Urgent schema update required

IMPORTANT: Urgent schema update required

mayhem
Administrator
Hello!

I'm sorry to let you know that we have a bug that arose during the last schema change and that we need to make an emergency update:

    http://blog.musicbrainz.org/?p=1948

We're terribly sorry for this trouble. :( Please post any questions you may have!

--

--ruaok

Robert Kaye     --     [hidden email]     --    http://musicbrainz.org

Re: IMPORTANT: Urgent schema update required

mayhem
Administrator
We've finished the emergency update. Here are the details:

  http://blog.musicbrainz.org/?p=1962