JSPF

Lucas Gonze-2
XML is dead. Long live JSON.

What can we do to surface JSPF better?

Re: JSPF

Lucas Gonze-2

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Lucas Gonze <[hidden email]> wrote:
XML is dead. Long live JSON.

What can we do to surface JSPF better?

Re: JSPF

Lucas Gonze
I have created a page for publishing the JSON playlist format developed by Sebastian Pipping with help from Chris Anderson. Assuming I have done the svn command correctly, it will be on the web at xspf.org/jspf .

It isn’t yet linked from any other page. My plan is to add a link in the text of the landing page and in the nav bar.

--
Lucas Gonze

On August 26, 2014 at 1:44:24 PM, Lucas Gonze ([hidden email]) wrote:

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Lucas Gonze <[hidden email]> wrote:
XML is dead. Long live JSON.

What can we do to surface JSPF better?

Re: JSPF

Lucas Gonze-2
I have updated the home page.

1. updated the text.
2. added a pointer to JSPF

On August 26, 2014 at 3:27:21 PM, Lucas Gonze ([hidden email]) wrote:

I have created a page for publishing the JSON playlist format developed by Sebastian Pipping with help from Chris Anderson. Assuming I have done the svn command correctly, it will be on the web at xspf.org/jspf .

It isn’t yet linked from any other page. My plan is to add a link in the text of the landing page and in the nav bar.

--
Lucas Gonze

On August 26, 2014 at 1:44:24 PM, Lucas Gonze ([hidden email]) wrote:

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Lucas Gonze <[hidden email]> wrote:
XML is dead. Long live JSON.

What can we do to surface JSPF better?

Re: JSPF

Pushtape
FYI, Pushtape now supports JSPF endpoints for music releases. You can see it working here (scroll down and click the JSPF link):

http://pushtape.com/demo/

At this time it is probably most interesting to website/application developers, although I believe the Tomahawk player can consume and play JSPF playlists directly.

- zirafa

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Lucas Gonze <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have updated the home page.

1. updated the text.
2. added a pointer to JSPF

On August 26, 2014 at 3:27:21 PM, Lucas Gonze ([hidden email]) wrote:

I have created a page for publishing the JSON playlist format developed by Sebastian Pipping with help from Chris Anderson. Assuming I have done the svn command correctly, it will be on the web at xspf.org/jspf .

It isn’t yet linked from any other page. My plan is to add a link in the text of the landing page and in the nav bar.

--
Lucas Gonze

On August 26, 2014 at 1:44:24 PM, Lucas Gonze ([hidden email]) wrote:

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Lucas Gonze <[hidden email]> wrote:
XML is dead. Long live JSON.

What can we do to surface JSPF better?

Re: JSPF

Lucas Gonze-2
https://twitter.com/tomahawk/status/558112263639695361

Full support for importing jspf URLs will be in tomorrow's nightly build.