Jimmy Doyle (Australian guitarist)

Russell Davies
Hi, I’m having trouble communicating with MusicBrainz as a new user. My main problem is that I created a new artist: Jimmy Doyle (Australian guitarist). A well-meaning person has added a relationship to another Jimmy Doyle who appears to be an English drummer. Because I am new to the site, I can’t vote on these edits, and I don’t seem to be able to let the community know without emailing everybody. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Jimmy Doyle (Australian guitarist)

Calvin Walton-2
Hi Russell,

On Wed, 2015-05-27 at 04:42 +1000, Russell Davies wrote:
> Hi, I’m having trouble communicating with MusicBrainz as a new user.
> My main problem is that I created a new artist: Jimmy Doyle
> (Australian guitarist). A well-meaning person has added a
> relationship to another Jimmy Doyle who appears to be an English
> drummer. Because I am new to the site, I can’t vote on these edits,
> and I don’t seem to be able to let the community know without
> emailing everybody. Any help would be appreciated.

The most popular ways for the community to interact - other than
commenting on edits on the site itself, of course - are to join the
IRC chat room:

https://musicbrainz.org/doc/Communication/IRC

or alternately, use the forums:

http://forums.musicbrainz.org/

Both have fairly active communities where someone should be happy to
help you out.

This mailing list is little-used at the moment.

When you're having trouble with edits of this sort, it's helpful if
you can include links to the artist or edit in question, so we can be
sure we're looking at the same thing as you are!

--
Calvin Walton <[hidden email]>