Language Switcher live on the sandbox

Ian McEwen
I'm sure all you translators have been using browser settings for a while now to see translations, but I thought you also might like knowing that the more user-facing way of switching languages is currently up for testing on http://i18n.mbsandbox.org/.

We've also updated that server to be running a slightly more up-to-date version of the server, though the message catalogs haven't been updated too recently -- I'll be doing that tomorrow.

Happy translating!

--
Ian McEwen <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F