Making the "info" data from playlist accessible in xspf_player

Making the "info" data from playlist accessible in xspf_player

Keith Purtell
Per the test page at
http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/test/info-test.html and the quick
start at http://xspf.org/quickstart/, I have added a hyperlink to the
playlist (which validates) that (as I understand it) should show up
beneath the album image in the xspf_player. Again, as I understand the
requirements, I've also added the param "info_button_text" with the
value "Album Info" in the HTML object code in the Web page.

I thought this would allow the site visitor to click on the text Album
Info below the cover art and be taken to another Web page where the
music could (in this case) be bought. But all I'm getting is a blank
space beneath the image. What step have I overlooked?

Here's my test... http://www.keithpurtell.com/kthings/fripp.htm

- Keith Purtell