May 15, 2014 schema change announcement

mayhem
Administrator
Hello!

I'd like to announce the set of tickets that we intend to implement for the May 15 2014 schema change release:

   http://blog.musicbrainz.org/2014/03/17/next-schema-change-release-may-15-2014/

In the coming days we're going to post exact details of which tables are going to change. If you have any question, please ping me.

--

--ruaok

Robert Kaye     --     [hidden email]     --    http://musicbrainz.org

Re: May 15, 2014 schema change announcement

mayhem
Administrator
As promised I just posted a follow up with more details of how exactly we're going to change the database on May 15th:

   http://blog.musicbrainz.org/2014/03/24/more-details-for-our-2014-05-15-schema-change-release/