MusicBrainz Server running on Centos?

Daniel
Hi everyone,

I'm reading [1] and it explains how to setup the server on a computer running Ubunt. I'm just wondering if there anyone here on this list who would know how I could go about getting this to work on Centos.

Thankyou :)

Daniel

Re: MusicBrainz Server running on Centos?

Daniel
Hi there,

Thankyou for the reply. This radis package, do you mean radius (as in freeradius)?

Thankyou :)

Daniel

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM, cornel panceac <[hidden email]> wrote:
i don"t know if centos has all the radis\* , Carton\* , memcached\* packages available, but if it has them, should be just fine to install and configure the things on centos.

2013/5/14 Daniel <[hidden email]>
I forgot the link in my first email, sorry.

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Daniel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm reading [1] and it explains how to setup the server on a computer running Ubunt. I'm just wondering if there anyone here on this list who would know how I could go about getting this to work on Centos.

Thankyou :)

Daniel

Re: MusicBrainz Server running on Centos?

cornel panceac
Hi Daniel,

sorry, i meant redis :)

I've just checked on my centos6.4 system and all the packages listed at the link you"ve provided are present. Only thing is the package name in CentOS is redis and not redis-server. So yum install the required packages, disable selinux if required, and you should be good to go.

Cornel

2013/5/15 Daniel <[hidden email]>
[...]

Hi Cornel,

Thankyou for the tips, I'll give it a second try tonight when I get home.

Thankyou :)

Daniel