Noobie questions

Louis LSJ Kruger
Hi,

I am Louis Krüger and a newbie to the list.

I've been using musicbrainz for some time now and its wonderful software.

A few weeks ago I tried to submit a set of CD's of a local artist and
got stuck on the second CD.

I also don't understand how I can get everything in the db. Is there
somewhere a complete step by step how to that I missed?

Regards,

Louis.

Re: Noobie questions

Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen
Den 09-01-2013 11:14, Louis LSJ Kruger skrev:
>I am Louis Krüger and a newbie to the list.

Hello Louis, and welcome to. :)

>A few weeks ago I tried to submit a set of CD's of a local artist and
>got stuck on the second CD.

"Got stuck" how exactly? We'd need a bit more information to be able to
help you out.

>I also don't understand how I can get everything in the db. Is there
>somewhere a complete step by step how to that I missed?

What do you mean by "everything"? Did you read the Beginners' Guide[1]?
If you mean all the relationships (who performed what instrument on
which recording, what work is actually being performed, etc.), there's a
guide on how to use the Relationship Editor, which *should* be linked
from the Beginners' Guide, but may not be... so I'll toss the link in
here, for your convenience ;) :
https://musicbrainz.org/doc/How_to_Use_the_Relationship_Editor

[1] https://musicbrainz.org/doc/Beginners_Guide
--