I've just updated the .pot files to the current beta branch. Changes include:
* Some instruments have been added, as well as their descriptions: 17-string koto, algozey, archlute, cornamuse, fife, hang, laser harp, spilåpipa, tumbi, and virginal.
* One language changed to be enabled (frequency 0 to frequency 1): Veps
* Some relationships have been deprecated or amended since the last update
* Various strings changed line numbers but nothing else
* Some strings in the server domain have been amended for clarity, especially a number of strings related to reports (titles, descriptions, etc.)
* A few strings have been outright added, that were untranslatable before, or which were added along with new features.