Picard 0.11 released

Lukáš Lalinský
Hi,

the recent server release included some changes with impact on Picard.
Picard 0.11 should fix all known problems with the server release, but
here are also some other bug fixes and ehnancements. See the changelog
for details. If you notice any problems with this version, please let us
know on http://bugs.musicbrainz.org/

Download
========

Windows installer and source code tarball can be downloaded from
http://musicbrainz.org/doc/PicardDownload

I'm not sure when and if will a DMG for OS X appear, we still need a Mac
maintainer. Any volunteers? :)

Changes
=======

 * Support for new FFmpeg install locations
 * Automatically remove whitespaces from MB hostname in options
 * Release date from MB is now optional
 * Fixed per-track folksonomy tag support
 * Evaluate tagger script for album metadata
 * Show donation info in the about dialog
 * Support for .oga files (Ogg FLAC, Ogg Speex or Ogg Vorbis)
 * Fixed loading of performer tags from Vorbis Comments
 * Load embedded cover art from COVERART/COVERARTMIME Vorbis Comments
 * Allow setting the "Move Files To" location from the internal file
   browser
 * Copy&paste support in the file details dialog
 * Correct handling of "; " as a separator for sort names
 * Minimal support for TAK files
 * Fixed parsing of the "Pseudo-Release" release status
 * Fixed reading performers with empty role from ID3 tags
 * Don't allow empty file naming formats
 * Interactive password dialog
 * Fixed checking for non-Latin characters when using sort name as the
   main artist name

Lukas

Re: Picard 0.11 released

Jan van Thiel
2008/12/1 Lukáš Lalinský <[hidden email]>:
> the recent server release included some changes with impact on Picard.
> Picard 0.11 should fix all known problems with the server release, but
> here are also some other bug fixes and ehnancements. See the changelog
> for details. If you notice any problems with this version, please let us
> know on http://bugs.musicbrainz.org/

Great, thanks for all the fixes!

[...]

>  * Evaluate tagger script for album metadata

What does this do exactly? I still do not get ever get the green tick
boxes for tracks, probably because I have some tagger script that
prevents this.

Jan

P.S. How can I help with translating?