Possible typo without official confirmation

Possible typo without official confirmation

Allen Li
Hello,

I have a question about a possible trackname typo that doesn't have
official confirmation.  It's the first track of Ciel nosurge Genometric
Concert Vol. 1 [1], titled 詩無き丘へ.  That's how it is listed in the
booklet, and to the best of my knowledge there is no official
confirmation that this is a typo, however there is reason to suspect
that the title is supposed to be 謳無き丘へ.

There exists many songs from the same video game series that share a
similar title, for example 謳無き丘へ-Harmonics Pre=Ciel- from [2],
謳う丘 - Harmonics EOLIA - from [3], 謳う丘~Harmonics FRELIA~ from [4].

In such a situation, should we assume it's a typo and change it in
MusicBrainz, or do we need to wait for an official source?

[1]: http://musicbrainz.org/release/13739233-94da-470a-a825-70a7b965655a
[2]: http://musicbrainz.org/release/d6a2e139-2bd7-4678-a4aa-d426210fb5ef
[3]: http://musicbrainz.org/release/11dfc8be-54b5-44f4-bc08-6fedf931feb6
[4]: http://musicbrainz.org/release/e4ffd37a-017c-4bb7-ac2e-ef01f11aca4e