Post-RFV poll: Stadium/Arena (please answer! :) )

Post-RFV poll: Stadium/Arena (please answer! :) )

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
Hi! I'm out for the weekend and I'm not too sure what to do with this, so I created a poll to find out what people actually think I should do. Could everyone (who has an opinion at all) vote on http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Reosarevok/Place_types ? Thanks! :)

Re: Post-RFV poll: Stadium/Arena (please answer! :) )

Dainis Jonītis
I like idea of arena/stadium.

2014/1/25 Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren <[hidden email]>

Hi! I'm out for the weekend and I'm not too sure what to do with this, so I created a poll to find out what people actually think I should do. Could everyone (who has an opinion at all) vote on http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Reosarevok/Place_types ? Thanks! :)

+1.

lixobix suggested that stadium and arena should actually be separated, but I think that this could be done at a later stage if we feel it worthwhile. It would imply a little editing work to separate the edits but I think we should add complexity to the places progressively.