RFC-346. Style/Language/Vietnamese : Punctuation change

123

Re: RFV-346. Style/Language/Vietnamese : Punctuation change

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Philip Jägenstedt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM, jesus2099 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Here is my re-phrase as now RFV-333 can be bypassed (according to Réo) :
>>>
>>> I speak of this RFV-346 compromise. :)
>>> Which is a compromise between my "always space" and your "never space".
>>>
>>> The problem with your more recent version is that it’s less of a compromise
>>> as it systematically chooses the "never space" on a big amount of entities
>>> ("never space on recordings, release-groups and works"), letting the "as is"
>>> style on tracklists only.
>>>
>>> This is why I prefer the compromise version (RFV-346).
>>> Or, to the limit, your new version with the following change could be
>>> reasonably acceptable too :
>>> from
>>> « "Never space" on recordings, release-groups and works. »
>>> « "Never space" on recordings, release-groups and works IF AND ONLY WHEN
>>> THERE IS INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN SEVERAL RELEASES/EDITIONS/VERSIONS/ETC. »
>>
>> This sounds reasonable to me, and easy to apply too (follow cover
>> unless covers disagree).
>
> I could live with that as well.

\o/ Does this mean we have an agreement? \o/

> --
> Philip Jägenstedt

Re: RFV-346. Style/Language/Vietnamese : Punctuation change

Philip Jägenstedt
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Philip Jägenstedt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> This sounds reasonable to me, and easy to apply too (follow cover
>>> unless covers disagree).
>>
>> I could live with that as well.
>
> \o/ Does this mean we have an agreement? \o/

Let's see. I've updated
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Foolip/Capitalization_Standard_Vietnamese#Punctuation
to say:

"If the cover includes space before punctuation (like in French) this
should be preserved. If the punctuation style is inconsistent between
releases, do not include space before punctuation in recording,
release group or work titles."

Tristan, is that phrasing acceptable to you?

--
Philip Jägenstedt

Re: RFV-346. Style/Language/Vietnamese : Punctuation change

jesus2099
Yes.
PHILIP, THAT’S GREAT, THAT WOULD RULE THE WORLD’S DOMINATION !
Nikki, Réo, do you believe that’s agreed ?
Tristan.

Philip Jägenstedt wrote

 PATATE12   jesus2099   GOLD MASTER KING   FAKE E-MAIL ADDRESS

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM, jesus2099 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes.
> PHILIP, THAT’S GREAT, THAT WOULD RULE THE WORLD’S DOMINATION !
> Nikki, Réo, do you believe that’s agreed ?

Sounds like it! :)

> Tristan.
>

> Philip Jägenstedt wrote
>>
>> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
>> &lt;reosarevok@&gt; wrote:

>>> \o/ Does this mean we have an agreement? \o/
>>
>> Let's see. I've updated
>> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Foolip/Capitalization_Standard_Vietnamese#Punctuation
>> to say:
>>
>> "If the cover includes space before punctuation (like in French) this
>> should be preserved. If the punctuation style is inconsistent between
>> releases, do not include space before punctuation in recording,
>> release group or work titles."
>>
>> Tristan, is that phrasing acceptable to you?
>>
>> --
>> Philip Jägenstedt

> -----
> mb : http://musicbrainz.org/user/jesus2099
> mb userscripts : http://userscripts.org/users/31010/scripts
> black hole : *@jetable.org (stuff sent there won’t reach anyone)
> crap® : jesus2099, Ti, Tristan, patate12, saucisson7, so6on, so6on7, TRISTANVS, M. PATATE, j2-, J2♥, Trí Tân, 鳥, トリ29, TD., iCAT, …

Re: RFV-346. Style/Language/Vietnamese : Punctuation change

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM, jesus2099 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Yes.
>> PHILIP, THAT’S GREAT, THAT WOULD RULE THE WORLD’S DOMINATION !
>> Nikki, Réo, do you believe that’s agreed ?
>
> Sounds like it! :)

Since nobody else really seems to care (we've seen it during the years
this is been discussed) I'll count your agreement as enough of a
consensus. http://musicbrainz.org/doc/Style%2FLanguage%2FVietnamese

>> Tristan.
>>

>> Philip Jägenstedt wrote

>>> Let's see. I've updated
>>> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Foolip/Capitalization_Standard_Vietnamese#Punctuation
>>> to say:
>>>
>>> "If the cover includes space before punctuation (like in French) this
>>> should be preserved. If the punctuation style is inconsistent between
>>> releases, do not include space before punctuation in recording,
>>> release group or work titles."
>>>
>>> Tristan, is that phrasing acceptable to you?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Philip Jägenstedt

>> -----
>> mb : http://musicbrainz.org/user/jesus2099
>> mb userscripts : http://userscripts.org/users/31010/scripts
>> black hole : *@jetable.org (stuff sent there won’t reach anyone)
>> crap® : jesus2099, Ti, Tristan, patate12, saucisson7, so6on, so6on7, TRISTANVS, M. PATATE, j2-, J2♥, Trí Tân, 鳥, トリ29, TD., iCAT, …
>> --

> Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren

Re: RFV-346. Style/Language/Vietnamese : Punctuation change

swisschris

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM, jesus2099 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Yes.
>> PHILIP, THAT’S GREAT, THAT WOULD RULE THE WORLD’S DOMINATION !
>> Nikki, Réo, do you believe that’s agreed ?
>
> Sounds like it! :)

Since nobody else really seems to care (we've seen it during the years
this is been discussed) I'll count your agreement as enough of a
consensus. http://musicbrainz.org/doc/Style%2FLanguage%2FVietnamese

Congratulations! ^^

>> Tristan.
>>

>> Philip Jägenstedt wrote

>>> Let's see. I've updated
>>> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Foolip/Capitalization_Standard_Vietnamese#Punctuation
>>> to say:
>>>
>>> "If the cover includes space before punctuation (like in French) this
>>> should be preserved. If the punctuation style is inconsistent between
>>> releases, do not include space before punctuation in recording,
>>> release group or work titles."
>>>
>>> Tristan, is that phrasing acceptable to you?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Philip Jägenstedt

>> -----
>> mb : http://musicbrainz.org/user/jesus2099
>> mb userscripts : http://userscripts.org/users/31010/scripts
>> black hole : *@jetable.org (stuff sent there won’t reach anyone)
>> crap® : jesus2099, Ti, Tristan, patate12, saucisson7, so6on, so6on7, TRISTANVS, M. PATATE, j2-, J2♥, Trí Tân, 鳥, トリ29, TD., iCAT, …
>> --

> Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren

Re: RFV-346. Style/Language/Vietnamese : Punctuation change

jesus2099
Thanks Chris the Swiss !
WOW MY GOD THANK YOU VERY MUCHA MUCHO LOVE TO RÉO’S-AT-WORK, NIKKI AND… FOOLIP !
JESUS2099♥
 PATATE12   jesus2099   GOLD MASTER KING   FAKE E-MAIL ADDRESS

Re: RFC-346. Style/Language/Vietnamese : Punctuation change

lovetoys0145
https://goo.gl/RqgDEc - Một trang web tương tự của Việt Nam bán đồ chơi trẻ em
123