RFC STYLE-280: Personal label relationship type

RFC STYLE-280: Personal label relationship type

Rachel Dwight
Ticket: http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-280

A lot of artists have personal labels that handle the rights to their works. Some even have their own release labels (e.g. Michael Jackson and MJJ Music).
At present the only relationship type we have for this is “founder,” which is largely inaccurate.

Re: RFC STYLE-280: Personal label relationship type

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 2:31 AM, Rachel Dwight <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ticket: http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-280

A lot of artists have personal labels that handle the rights to their works. Some even have their own release labels (e.g. Michael Jackson and MJJ Music).
At present the only relationship type we have for this is “founder,” which is largely inaccurate.

This looks fine to me. +1