RFV: Add Rap Genius and Rock Genius to lyrics whitelist

RFV: Add Rap Genius and Rock Genius to lyrics whitelist

daniel.

Re: RFV: Add Rap Genius and Rock Genius to lyrics whitelist

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
This has passed, just need to add it to the code now.

Re: RFV: Add Rap Genius and Rock Genius to lyrics whitelist

daniel.
great :)

Re: RFV: Add Rap Genius and Rock Genius to lyrics whitelist

jennifer11
I am huge fan of rap music and always try to look for popular new music albums. Can you please send me the lists of greatest rappers of all time?