RFV STYLE-276: Remove attributes from the performing orchestra relationship

RFV STYLE-276: Remove attributes from the performing orchestra relationship

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
The option to select "chamber" or "symphony" ends up being pretty much a random "well it's on the orchestra name so it will probably be right" pick, and it doesn't really offer any useful info. Can we get rid of it?

I would like to have an artist type "orchestra" and possibly also "chamber orchestra" and "symphony orchestra", but that's a separate issue :)  It's the only place where this kind of info belongs though IMO.

Ticket is http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-276
Expected passing date is Jan 6.

Re: RFV STYLE-276: Remove attributes from the performing orchestra relationship

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
No opposition so this has passed. Will now look into how to actually do it! :)

Re: RFV STYLE-276: Remove attributes from the performing orchestra relationship

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
Aaand these are finally gone! (that took some effort :) )