Re: The results of your email commands

musicbrainz.org+2014-02-01
Hello all,

I find myself in the situation, that I have two accounts which I would
like to merge into the one I use more often nowadays. (The older one was
off access to me because of loss of password and then e-mail adress
access. But now I can access it again.)

Is there a way to merge them into one account, easily?

Cheers,

Marc

Re: The results of your email commands

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 11:17 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I find myself in the situation, that I have two accounts which I would
like to merge into the one I use more often nowadays. (The older one was
off access to me because of loss of password and then e-mail adress
access. But now I can access it again.)

Is there a way to merge them into one account, easily?

For "easily", the answer is certainly no, right now. I'm not sure whether it's possible at all, but if it is I suspect it would involve a fair bit of direct editing at the database level.