Silverjuke and XSPF

Bjoern
Hello XSPF fans -

I just wanted to announce that the upcoming version of my (commercial)
jukebox "Silverjuke" will read and write XSPF playlists. Thank you all
for this format and the documentations.  Very fine!

The "fuzzy" mode was exactly what I was looking for. In fact, I always
used m3u-playlists this way, however, due to the missing album
information, this often failed.

Best regards,
Björn Petersen

Re: Silverjuke and XSPF