Song preview / song clips / mapping mbid to iTunes

Song preview / song clips / mapping mbid to iTunes

Seth Syberg
Hey all, was wondering if anyone has a good lead on using an MBID and
retrieving a 30 second song clip or preview for streaming from within an
app... I know some music stores like iTunes provide an api for getting
these clips, but I was wondering if (1) you knew of any other resources
for the clips and (2) if there was a best practice for mapping MBID to
something like the iTunes id?

Thanks much!

Seth Syberg

Re: Song preview / song clips / mapping mbid to iTunes

Duke Yin