Spring schema change release: 18 May, 2015 & important Live Data Feed change

Spring schema change release: 18 May, 2015 & important Live Data Feed change

mayhem
Administrator
Hello,

Here is our announcement of our sprint schema change:

http://blog.musicbrainz.org/2015/03/18/spring-schema-change-release-18-may-2015-important-live-data-feed-change

Please be aware of one extra, critical, step in this upgrade: In order for you to continue using the Live Data Feed, you will need to sign into the new MetaBrainz web site (to be launched around the first of May) and generate an access token. This access token will need to be installed into your MusicBrainz installation in order for it to keep fetching replication packets.

For now there isn't anything for you to do -- this is just a notice that around May 1, you will need to sign in and create an access token. More details will come around May 1.

--

--ruaok         Excel is not a database!

Robert Kaye     --     [hidden email]     --    http://musicbrainz.org