Test?

Robert Kaye
Administrator
Are the mailing lists broken? Where has all the noise gone? :-)

--

--ruaok      Somewhere in Texas a village is *still* missing its idiot.

Robert Kaye     --     [hidden email]     --    http://mayhem-chaos.net

Re: Test?

Steve Wyles
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Robert Kaye wrote:

> Are the mailing lists broken? Where has all the noise gone? :-)

Nope, they're working. I guess people have been resting over the weekend.

Steve

Re: Test?

DonRedman
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:58:54 +0100, Steve Wyles wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Robert Kaye wrote:
>
>> Are the mailing lists broken? Where has all the noise gone? :-)
>
> Nope, they're working. I guess people have been resting over the weekend.

Everything is alright. I have started to flood mb-style again ;-)

   DonRedman

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiPages:
Visit http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ the best MusicBrainz documentation