Translation of documentation

Ian McEwen
Hi all; just wanted to quickly note that I'm starting to look into facilitating translation of documentation. I'd appreciate if some translators could look at my proposed solution; I've written it up in a comment on http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/MBS-1406 -- presumably the bits about translators and for the process when a style guideline is updated (roughly, the bottom half of the comment) are most interesting to those on this list.

Feel free to respond here on the mailing list, on the ticket, or to me directly!

--
Ian McEwen <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F