Translations updated

Ian McEwen
I've updated our translations to the current contents of the beta branch, i.e., what will make up next release. Some line numbers have changed in statistics, but otherwise the only changes are in the server domain, which has some additions and a few changes -- autoeditor election strings are now translatable, edits that are only historic now have (historic) in their name, plus some assorted amendments and additions.

For full details, see https://github.com/ianmcorvidae/musicbrainz-server/commit/51ccffa3b173e1f2fc94c4b99bd3a7349b93ae14

Happy translating! As the end of the summer approaches, I'm hoping to enable some languages on beta in the next week or so, allowing more people to test language support and open bugs for things that are untranslatable or awkward. I'll keep you posted, of course :)

--
Ian McEwen <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F