Weird source string

Maurits Meulenbelt
What does the string "This indicates that the release group which is from the other release group is an EP rather than a single." mean? It makes no sense to me. How is one release group "from the other release group"? It's in the relationships section on Transifex (DB:link_attribute_type/description:545:).

Re: Weird source string

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren

http://musicbrainz.org/doc/Single_From_Relationship_Type