WikiDocs HowEditingWorks (was:Voting no on Album adds without release info)

WikiDocs HowEditingWorks (was:Voting no on Album adds without release info)

DonRedman
Christov, as you are the Head of WikiDocs Migration:

I think many of these ideas could be implemented with the Include() method
we discuss in the other thread.

And some of this information could simply go into HowEditingWorks which
should replace mod_intro.html.

   DonRedman