WikiDocs New Contributor: Nyght

DonRedman
I just talked to Nyght on Skype. She wants to work on the wording about
voting on the different static server pages.
I told her that this was the perfect project for WikiDocs. Instead of
changing text on static pages, she can go and wikidocize these pages, and
she's in.

So, we have a new member in the WikiDocs team. I do not know how
collaboration with Wolfsong is working, so I am using this mailing list to
coordinate things. I think we can be a little more verbose here about what
is going on in the WikiDocs world. E.g. I see on Trac that Zout is working
on some WikiDocs tasks, but I have no idea what exactly he has been doing
and what was the outcome of it.

Also the procedure for collaboration is not very explicit. Wolfsong, how
do you want people to collaborate with you?

   DonRedman

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiPages:
Visit http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ the best MusicBrainz documentation