WikiDocs is broken

DonRedman
The Wiki Transclusin table is broken. Over night it has lost a couple of
entries that I have added (or did someone delete them?)

Robert, can you please look into this?

Lukas and Christov if you add something to the transclusion table, please
make a personal backup note, in case this happens again.

Here is the corresponding ticket:
http://test.musicbrainz.org/trac/ticket/1121

   DonRedman

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiPages:
Visit http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ the best MusicBrainz documentation

Re: WikiDocs is broken

Robert Kaye
Administrator

On Mar 6, 2006, at 7:48 AM, Don Redman wrote:

> The Wiki Transclusin table is broken. Over night it has lost a
> couple of entries that I have added (or did someone delete them?)
>
> Robert, can you please look into this?

Yes, I will address this later tonight. Not sure what happened
there. :-(

--

--ruaok              Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot.

Robert Kaye     --     [hidden email]     --    http://mayhem-chaos.net