XMMS2 supports XSPF

Saoshyant
Good news, everyone.  We have another mainstream application supporting XSPF.

In Ubuntu just ran:
aptitude install xmms2-plugin-xspf

If you want to build it from source you'll need libxml2.

Are you excited?  I am excited.

That's all.

-Ivo

Re: XMMS2 supports XSPF

Sebastian Pipping
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Good news, everyone.  We have another mainstream application supporting XSPF.
>
> In Ubuntu just ran:
> aptitude install xmms2-plugin-xspf
>
> If you want to build it from source you'll need libxml2.
>
> Are you excited?  I am excited.

Well, it was you introducing XMMS2's XSPF plugin more than
a year ago :-)
http://lists.musicbrainz.org/pipermail/playlist/2007-August/001747.html

But, yes, it's not on the list but should be.  Added.
https://trac.xiph.org/changeset/15444

Sebastian

Re: XMMS2 supports XSPF

Saoshyant
Good news, everyone.  I now seem to suffer from some form of alzheimer.

-Ivo

Re: XMMS2 supports XSPF

Sebastian Pipping
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Good news, everyone.  I now seem to suffer from some form of alzheimer.

:-)  Sorry, I just couldn't resist posting that.
Could have happened to me, too.  Then again, maybe I have alzheimer, too? :-)

Sebastian