XSPF-0 and ISO 8601

Sebastian Pipping
Hello!

Does anybody know of an implementation of ISO 8601 that is
- written in C/C++
- Free Open Source Software

It would enable me to do proper ISO 8601 checking of <date>
for XSPF-0 in libSpiff.

Sebastian

Re: XSPF-0 and ISO 8601

Saoshyant
On 9/1/08, Sebastian Pipping <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does anybody know of an implementation of ISO 8601 that is
> - written in C/C++

Google gives me two different Java projects and a Javascript one.
Cuil gives me nothing useful.  Google superior.  Cuil inferior.

If you heard the above line in Soundwave's voice you get a nostalgia cookie.

No C/C++ stuff, though.  I guess you're on your own.

> It would enable me to do proper ISO 8601 checking of <date>
> for XSPF-0 in libSpiff.

What's it doing wrong?

Also, I think nobody's using XSPF-0.  Anyone ever compiled average
statistics of how many v0 files may be in the wild?  I suspect there
may be a few, but nothing from active users/sites -- more like legacy
files.

-Ivo

Re: XSPF-0 and ISO 8601

Lucas Gonze-2
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Also, I think nobody's using XSPF-0.  Anyone ever compiled average
> statistics of how many v0 files may be in the wild?  I suspect there
> may be a few, but nothing from active users/sites -- more like legacy
> files.

I'd be especially surprised if there are people generating v0 who
actually care about validity.