XSPF spec

Esteban Dugueperoux
Hi,

I have a question about the XSPF specification, does xspf format
supports playlist referencing sub playlist? For example with the m3u
format we can reference a .m3u file. If it is supported by XSPF do you
have an example?

Best Regards.

Re: XSPF spec

Lucas Gonze-2
Hi Esteban,

I believe it is legal in terms of the spec. A playlist is timed media like any other.

The question is whether any one resolver/renderer actually implements that.

best
Lucas